Saturday, April 14, 2007

4/14/07 Translation (Remi's Vlog)



I was alone ever since I was a young child.
No one ever noticed me.
Through this video, I would like to explain the time when I met Shinobu.
It was about half a year ago when she used my body in order to observe human beings.
Simply put, a Kitsune Spirit possessed me.
Shinobu is not an evil Kitsune because she of course asked me before I gave her permission to use my being for her research.
It was my misconception that being possessed wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience.
As the days went by I started to feel as though my own personality was being wiped out.
Realizing what was happening, I tried my best to force Shinobu out of my body.
I couldn't forgive her for deceiving people.
When watching this video, there will probably be many of you that will mistake me for Shinobu.
We are completely different entities.
Although in this civilized society where it becomes difficult to differentiate what is real from what is fabricated, will you still believe me?

No comments: